10231 S Western Ave. Floor #2
OUR RATES ARE CURRENTLY BASED ON A TIERED LOAN STRUCTURE
THE BETTER YOUR CREDIT SCORE THE BETTER YOUR LOAN RATE!!!
OUR CURRENT LOAN RATES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
New Vehicle Loans
We are currently running a "beat the dealer" program for vehicles. We will beat the dealer financing on vehicle by 1% ( down to a low of 3.5%)!!!
Call the credit union for details.
36 months as low as 3.5%
48 to 60 months as low as 4.75%
72 months as low as 5.95%
.50% discount with 20% down on new and used vehicles
(up to 48 months)
Used Vehicle Loans
48 months as low as 4.95%
60 months as low as 6.50%
NOTE: GAP INSURANCE IS REQUIRED ON ALL VEHICLE LOANS WITH LESS THAN A 20% DOWN PAYMENT!!!
Loans secured by shares 2.5%
Personal (Signature) Loans as low as 8.95%
OUR LOAN LIMITS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
$12,000.00 1 comaker
$15,000.00 2 comakers
NOTE: DRIVERS LICENSE AND LAST PAYCHECK STUB ARE REQUIRED ON ALL PERSONAL AND VEHICLE LOANS!!
NCUA FEDERALLY INSURED TO $250,000 ON ALL SHARE ACCOUNTS AND BACKED BY THE FULL FAITH AND CREDIT OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT
Customer Identification Procedures ( CIP)
Information required: Chicago Fire Officers' Association Credit Union requires the following information be provided by each individual member or customer before opening an account with the credit union:
· State issued drivers license or state issued I.D. card
· Residential or business street address, plus a mailing address.
· Date of birth
· Identification number, which will be a Social Security number for U.S. citizens.
· A City of Chicago issued Firefighter’s I.D. for those individuals working for the City of Chicago.
· A current paycheck stub for City of Chicago employees. The exception to this rule would be a family member of a full member of the association.