NCUA FEDERALLY INSURED TO $250,000 ON ALL SHARE ACCOUNTS AND BACKED BY THE FULL FAITH AND CREDIT OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT
QUARTERLY DIVIDENDS PAID ON ALL SHARE ACCOUNTS as of March 31st 2012
.25% on balances to $500.00 to $1,999.99
.50% on balances to $2,000.00 to $4,999.99
1.0% on balances to $5,000.00 to $24,999.99
1.5% on balances of $25,000.00 and above
Per Board of Directors - starting October 1st 2010 share deposits will be limited to a maximum of $1,000.00 per month per account.
Customer Identification Procedures ( CIP)
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION FROM INDIVIDUALS
Information required: Chicago Fire Officers' Association Credit Union requires the following information be provided by each individual member or customer before opening an account with the credit union:
· State issued drivers license or state issued I.D. card
· Residential or business street address, plus a mailing address.
· Date of birth
· Identification number, which will be a Social Security number for U.S. citizens.
· A City of Chicago issued Firefighter’s I.D. for those individuals working for the City of Chicago.
· A current paycheck stub for City of Chicago employees. The exception to this rule would be a family member of a full member of the association.