10231 S Western Ave. Floor #2
OUR RATES ARE CURRENTLY BASED ON A TIERED LOAN STRUCTURE
THE BETTER YOUR CREDIT SCORE THE BETTER YOUR LOAN RATE!!!
OUR CURRENT LOAN RATES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
New Vehicle Loans
We are currently running a "beat the dealer" program for vehicles. We will beat the dealer financing on vehicle by 1% ( down to a low of 3.5%)!!!
Call the credit union for details.
36 months as low as 3.5%
48 to 60 months as low as 4.75%
72 months as low as 5.95%
.50% discount with 20% down on new and used vehicles
(up to 48 months)
Used Vehicle Loans
48 months as low as 4.95%
60 months as low as 6.50%
New and Used Vehicle extended warranty coverage is now available!!!
The Credit Union is proud to offer a great deal on extended warrantees to you with incredible exculsionary coverages for your new or used vehicle. This is top of the line bumper to bumper coverage that we believe is industry leading at an affordable cost. You don't have to be a member with us or have your vehicle financed with us to qualify.
Call the credit union for details!!!
NOTE: GAP INSURANCE IS REQUIRED ON ALL VEHICLE LOANS WITH LESS THAN A 20% DOWN PAYMENT!!!
Loans secured by shares 2.5%
Personal (Signature) Loans as low as 8.95%
OUR LOAN LIMITS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
$12,000.00 1 comaker
$15,000.00 2 comakers
NOTE: DRIVERS LICENSE AND LAST PAYCHECK STUB ARE REQUIRED ON ALL PERSONAL AND VEHICLE LOANS!!
NCUA FEDERALLY INSURED TO $250,000 ON ALL SHARE ACCOUNTS AND BACKED BY THE FULL FAITH AND CREDIT OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT
Customer Identification Procedures ( CIP)
Information required: Chicago Fire Officers' Association Credit Union requires the following information be provided by each individual member or customer before opening an account with the credit union:
· State issued drivers license or state issued I.D. card
· Residential or business street address, plus a mailing address.
· Date of birth
· Identification number, which will be a Social Security number for U.S. citizens.
· A City of Chicago issued Firefighter’s I.D. for those individuals working for the City of Chicago.
· A current paycheck stub for City of Chicago employees. The exception to this rule would be a family member of a full member of the association.